- Commissary order forms are provided in order to receive commissary items throughout the week.
- Inmates may order up to $100.00 worth of commissary items per week.
- Cash and money orders may be dropped off in the facility lobby anytime.
- Money orders should be made out to the inmate
- Money can be added to inmate accounts through Access Corrections by telephone or online for a fee.
- A receipt of personally dropped-off money will be delivered to the inmate by an Officer.
- When an inmate leaves SEORJ, any funds remaining in the commissary account will be mailed back in the form of a check.
- Inmates may receive funds by mail in the form of money order only and can be mailed to the address below:
Southeastern Ohio Regional Jail
16677 Riverside Dr.
Nelsonville, OH. 45764